Friday, September 19, 2008

dreamology

what do u want to be when u grow up?
a heard this question so many times,even asked this question very recently any little angels i get to meet ..one said pilot :), more often, i feel she will go ahead and become an actress/model.
i remember answering over the same question that i wanna become a doctor :), till 6thclass when i realized my ability of drawing good diagrams. I was just awful at that.
i remember the extra enthusiasm of our poor biology teachers [unfortunately we used to have three teachers for different sections :( of same subject] to show us dissecting frog and cockroach.
yak! i hated it ,i hated the every thought of studying something an organic mass.
Only my heart knows, how much it used to pound when the very next day is an exam biology :( , i dont want to be called draggy just because i hated that subject.
the very next moment i resolved myself, i should never tell that i want to become a doctor.
Wow , i started telling that i want to become a teacher, this looks to be a better option.
you have to teach children who don't know anything ;) thats it, every simple.
but i came to know how difficult it is , when i started asking questions my teachers , which are very much logical, but they just don't know.
how i stopped asking questions to few teachers just because they wont give me a satisfying answer.

aha! life ijjj hard.

there attracted the dreamy world of engineering, i knew an engineer used to be the one who plans for buildings.
when i started telling my parents that i want to become an engineer, going a bit forward told them that i will design a dream home of our own

when any person asks me what do u do? what is the profession exactly called, i will be skeptical to introduce myself as engineer.

just think of the respect u get as a person if u r a doctor or more over a teacher.

but some home advertising industry attracts me very much, lets see how that option turns out to be.
how about doing an MBA in that? :)options are still open.
a sports person, salsa dancer ,swimmer, rock band singer/guitarist , last but the best prime minister of a country.

hmm...read somewhere that " parents try realizing the unfulfilled dreams in the enthusiasm and success of one's children" i am damn sure my children will keep me miles apart :)

No comments: