Monday, September 29, 2008

what turns you ON

remember answering this somewhere? first time when i was asked to answer this question[i remember it to be in one of the many slambooks]
i happened to think, am i a mere switch that i will be turned ON / OFF?
i skipped the question , just because i didnt know what was the exact answer.
and again i happen to encounter this on our beloved social networking site Orkut.
I saw many interesting answers for this, few wrote it as "intelligence" - hmm..true, smartness that always turns one ON and makes u get inclined for that guy/girl.
When asked one of my friend told me, " a good movie " turns her ON, very true, a good book or good movie binds you in their world for atleast 2-3hrs or some few days.
I am sure everyone must have experienced this.
for me that comes to my mind is a "welcoming pleasant smile" turns me ON.
i dont know why, but sometimes "silence" turns me ON.[may be only very few times].
And ofcourse doing something which i consider to be far above my caliber Turns me to be a 1000watts bulb.
A kind act exhibited ,changes my prejudice that gets developed especially with looks.
there are many a things in the list which i enjoy, but i am trying to make the list of things turning me OFF to a zero liner :).
I can say onething its our choice to get turned ON or OFF, atlast everything in life is a choice, we can do it or just stop thinking about it which is a matter of fact that everyone should accept.

1 comment:

Naveen said...

I think many ppl misunderstand this term 'turn on'..
What I feel is the right one is here:
Slang

To be or cause to become interested, pleasurably excited, or stimulated.